Tuesday, January 17, 2012
How did we get his name?!
Everybody knows that Tyler loves sports. He played football, baseball and basketball all through high school and went on to play football for 2 years at The University of North Alabama. He is a very good athlete. He coaches football, baseball, and basketball and I am a cheerleader coach. Everybody asks if we named Easton after the baseball bat since Tyler loves sports so much. We didn't name him after the baseball bat! Tyler came home one day from baseball drafts and said he saw a kids name in the draft that was Easton and he really liked that name for a boy. I really liked that name too and I knew it wasn't a very common name around here. I thought this picture goes along with this story perfect though since so many people have asked how we got his name! I thought "Baugh Team" was a good name for my blog since Tyler coaches so many sports. We hope to have a "Baugh Team" of our own one day! I would like to have a few more children :). But not any time soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment